cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ClashOf
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen Master installed sucessfully but does not open...

Hello AMD Community,

I have a really annoying problem. A few days ago I still had the old AMD Ryzen Master Program on it. That was out of date and when I pressed update nothing happened. That's why I uninstalled it and wanted to reinstall the new AMD Master.

And I've had the problem ever since. The program installs without any errors. Finally you have the choice to close the installer after the installer or to open AMD Ryzen master.

Of course I wanted to open the program, but nothing happened. There was also no link to the desktop. I deleted the AMD folder that was created during installation 100 times and reinstalled the program. I have already deleted all files with AMD master.

But it's always the same. Installation successful but you cannot use the program or it simply does not install. But it always says "installation successful".

I brought the BIOS up to date. - Nothing helped. -

There is nothing in% appdata%% localappdata% Programs Programsx86

Thank You

0 Likes
4 Replies
Gabbatek
Journeyman III

i have this too

0 Likes

I'm currently experiencing this. just upgrade to a 5800x could not update ryzen master so uninstalled and no can not install a new one. it says successful but has done nothing.

Tried CCleaner, the AMD cleaner, going into regedit and deleting anything that mentions ryzen master manually any fix currently out there does not work.... massively upset

0 Likes
incredibleP
Journeyman III

DUDE I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!

go to your C:\Users\"your profile name"

Delete the AMD_RyzenMaster.log which will be left over from your previous install and try again. Once i done that it installed first go. Such a pain dealing with lazy uninstall packages but hey its a fix!

Thank you! It solved! Never expect a log file would affect the installation.

0 Likes