Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RonanN1
Adept I

AMD Ryzen Master for Windows 11 | 5950X

Hello

As you can see there is no AMD Ryzen Master for Windows 11 https://www.amd.com/en/support/cpu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-9-desktop-processors/amd-ryzen-9-5...

My question is: can I install the Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition? or should I wait for the Win 11 release?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Download Ryzen Master from the official page here AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility for Overclocking Control | AMD

Should work on Windows 10 & 11.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Download Ryzen Master from the official page here AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility for Overclocking Control | AMD

Should work on Windows 10 & 11.

Thank you!  

It's not working on my 2700X with Windows 11, its says can not initialize

Same here with my "old-Boy" 2600x, with Win11 the Ryzen Master does not run. I tryed the solutions about the Registry things but it didn't help.

Under Win10 everything was fine

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

It's honestly probably easier to do a quick OC from bios. I'm running the same 5950x. All I did was turn on precision overdrive and did an all core negative 15 curve optimizer and gave it +200 MHz room to move. That'll give you a solid stable OC in and around 4.7ghz from my experience. I'm not sure why you would need to do more than that unless you're an overclocking enthusiast. 

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

Thank you!

I will try that a bit later this year I have some info to pick up on the way but for now I'm good with Ryzen Master

0 Likes

In this recent AMD Thread about Ryzen Master and Win 11 AMD Support says it isn't compatible yet: https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/update-ryzen-master-software-make-it-comportable-with-...

0 Likes