cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ZiP-Way
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen Master don't work with AMD Ryzen 7 4800H

AMD RM does not want to run. Knocks out error "AMD RM does not support current processor"

0 Likes
1 Solution

Ryzen Master is incompatible with laptops.

Any AMD software that is able to Overclock or Underclock or change the Processor's parameters in a laptop is made incompatible.

There are other similar programs like Ryzen Master for Laptops. I believe at GitHub site there is a Ryzen Master type clone for laptops. Anyways you can google to find what you want.

But I highly suggest you don't install any software that can Over/Under Clock or change the parameters of the laptop's processor since Laptops are engineered for a specific amount of Power and heat.

Changing the Processor by Over/Under Clocking can end up overheating your laptop or have power issues or performance issues with the laptop unless you know exactly what you are doing. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Ryzen Master is incompatible with laptops.

Any AMD software that is able to Overclock or Underclock or change the Processor's parameters in a laptop is made incompatible.

There are other similar programs like Ryzen Master for Laptops. I believe at GitHub site there is a Ryzen Master type clone for laptops. Anyways you can google to find what you want.

But I highly suggest you don't install any software that can Over/Under Clock or change the parameters of the laptop's processor since Laptops are engineered for a specific amount of Power and heat.

Changing the Processor by Over/Under Clocking can end up overheating your laptop or have power issues or performance issues with the laptop unless you know exactly what you are doing. 

0 Likes