cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tomuse
Adept I

Re: AMD Ryzen Master 1.3.0.618 VBS Error

Thanks for the info, I requested a Ticket via e-mail.

Service Request: {ticketno:[8200807277]}

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Can you Post AMD Support reply and what they suggest when they reply. Hopefully, they will.

0 Likes
needsnurfing
Adept II

Thanks, have done. Will update with any info.

I wonder if this will be another thing they will solve with a future version such as the initial launch of ryzen master and HPET.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

You two are the first ones, that I am aware of, having that VBS error with Ryzen Master Program. The reason may be because Hyper-V is not installed automatically by default in Windows 10. Thus most people are using Ryzen Master without Hyper-V installed. Hopefully more people will see the same error as you two. That way AMD Support can verify it on their computers and make changes to the program so that it will work with Hyper-V installed in the latest versions of Ryzen Master.

tomuse
Adept I

Here the Answer from AMD:

Dear Thomas,

Your service request : SR #{ticketno:[8200807277]} has been reviewed and updated.

Response and Service Request History:

Thank you for the email.

I understand you are getting error when launching Ryzen master 1.3 on your computer.

I request you to try performing uninstallation of Ryzen master completely and then install the new version.

https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

Also, I request you to run the below Microsoft tool which will remove corrupted registry keys which might cause this kind of issues.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed...

Thank you for contacting AMD.

In order to update this service request, please respond, leaving the service request reference intact.

Best regards,

Santosh

AMD Global Customer Care

elstaci
MVP

That diagnostic program will be useful in the future for troubleshooting issues concerning installation of programs. Didn't even know they had such a program until you posted your reply from AMD Support.

Let us know if it works.

0 Likes
needsnurfing
Adept II

I got the exact same email, it doesn't work.

1. I was already using the latest Ryzen Master

2. The tool is only for issues installing and uninstalling software, nothing to do with actually running the installed ryzen master and hyper v in unison.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Reply back before they close your ticket so that they can continue to troubleshoot the issue with both of you guys.

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm looking into your issue directly and will update the thread as soon as i have more information.

needsnurfing
Adept II

Ok thanks Matt, let us know if you need anything.

0 Likes