I never had a problem with my drivers, as my laptop is only a year old, until I launched my laptop a few days ago and noticed the screen sputtering. When I checked my drivers, my AMD display driver had been stopped by windows due to error code 43. The issue seems to correspond with a recent windows update, but rolling back my system before the update hasn't fixed the issue.
I have already tried the following:
- Updated to latest drivers through windows update
- Updated to latest drivers through AMD's website
- Rolled back my system to a date before the issue began (the issue was still present)
- Rolled back to previous driver versions
- Updated my graphics drivers
My laptop specs are as followed (please let me know if you need additional information to assist):
- Windows 10 - 64 bit
- HP Omen 15
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800H
I've read through the support forums and none of the previous posts have a solution that has worked for me. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!