cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kreet
Journeyman III

amd rx570 and error 43 windows 10 and 1603 error

Hello everyone. I bought a new Asus Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 4GB card, when installing AMD Adrenalin Edition (tried different versions), an error occurs at the time of loading the AMD display driver, it does not load. As a result of the download, I get error 1603. Then I look in the device manager my video card is already shown, but windows 10, it shows me error "CODE 43". Please help me solve this problem.
I have tried:
I did everything according to the AMD instructions at the link: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-kb1603
Reinstalled Windows several times and updated it to the latest version.
I installed the drivers of an early version, before removing the AMD drivers altogether

0 Likes
1 Reply
techhead51
Adept I

Open this PC,  right click open space select properties, advanced system settings  system properties, hardware, device installation settings, do you want to automatically download manufacturer apps and icons  select no, close reboot.

Two options,  install the amd adrenaline software again or in device manager view tab select show hidden devices, go to display adapters click the arrow to expand, right click on amd gpu, select properties, select driver tab,select update driver,  select search automatically for drivers or select to Uninstaller device, reboot Microsoft basic display driver will be used, install adrenaline software 

0 Likes