cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

omeremre23
Journeyman III

Amd Rx 6600 Xt Sizzling Problem!

Hello, I am using Msi Amd Rx 6600 xt Gaming X graphics card. I put my computer to sleep. Then I wake it up and I hear annoying sizzling noises from my card. This problem also existed with the Powercolor Red Devil rx 6600 xt graphics card that I used before. I'm also adding the video proof link for better understanding of the problem. By the way, this problem occurs when hardware acceleration setting is enabled in the browser I am using. And it only appears on Windows 10 Windows 11 operating systems. There were no issues when I tested it on Windows 7. The problem is in the Amd adrenaline software, but every time I write to the support team, they say that the card is broken and they do not produce a solution. I am requesting your support. Thank you for your interest.

Problem video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13CxEvVjL5haY-2tYNS_jvZF5YBH6AcDx/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes
3 Replies
Chester1994
Challenger

Weird. It doesn´t sound like coil whine. It sounds like interference. Have you tried turning off wifi devices and see if it keeps happening? I´ve never heard that.

0 Likes

I am connected to the internet with a cable. I just tried turning off the wifi but it didn't help. By the way, even in games where I get 1000 fps on my video card, there is no coil whine problem.

0 Likes

That´s weird. Usually coil whine appears with high FPS. I really have no idea. But, again, it sounded like interference for some reason.

0 Likes