cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ghostrider_82
Journeyman III

AMD RX 5700 Green Screen Crashes

Hello. My prebuilt Alienware R11 came with an AMD RX 5700 graphics card. For around a year of having it, it functioned perfectly well, no issues. However, a few months ago, the entire PC would crash, leaving me with no visual, no audio, just a blank green screen. I was forced to then restart my pc, where the first time of the day it happened, I would be greeted with a "windows did not load properly" blue screen, and after that just loaded up like nothing happened. And as of recently, the crashes have been getting much worse; even playing low-end games on lower graphical settings caused the PC to crash almost instantly after booting the game up, when I used to be able to play the game for hours on end, on max graphic settings, with no issues. I'm here asking for help because now the issue is so bad that I cannot play certain games that I buy without them instantly crashing, which is obviously a huge problem given how easily this card used to be able to run things. I've seen previous fixes to this issue, all of which I've tried, and all of which have failed, so I'm asking for help now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
0 Replies