cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dustojnikhummer
Journeyman III

AMD Relive stuttering when moving mouse.

MSI RX 480 4GB

Desktop

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1803

Radeon Adrenaline 18.4.1

LG 24MP59Q 1080p IPS 75Hz Freesync, Displayport

AOC i2269Vwm 1080p IPS 60Hz Displayport

GA-AB350G3, BIOS F22b

R5 1600

EVGA 500B

16GB 2666Mhz

My issue.

Few months ago ReLive started stuttering. Every 5 seconds and it is triggered by moving mouse, using keyboard etc (any input, including a controller).

Affects both Recording and Instant Replay.

My settings

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Speed of HDD I'm recording to

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

You can see it around 27 second mark.

https://youtu.be/5yL-qbVQzNQ

0 Likes
7 Replies

Sounds like you have a third party graphics controller installed...Afterburner? If so, delete it.

0 Likes

I´m not uninstalling Afterburner. That is not a solution...

0 Likes

So you are recording on HDD not SSD?

Try removing your 2nd monitor and use only the primary for test.

Clean install drivers.

0 Likes

Yes, recording onto HDD because I don't have SSD big enough for more than an hour of footage.

0 Likes
Hardwood
Paragon

Well that's interesting. I've posted about my stutter issue which is essential identical to  yours. The difference  being I don't use or have installed ReLive and only happens when either one or both of my extended monitors is off and windows Project set to extended.

My "cure" was to move back to 17.12.1 until this is fixed.

I suggest you send feedback to AMD.  Radeon settings/home/preferences/Report issue online.

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB
0 Likes

I do use 2 monitors in extended move but this issue only happens when I'm recording with ReLive.

0 Likes
dustojnikhummer
Journeyman III

Alright, so it only happens with fullscreen games. I tried Dirt Rally, in fullscreen this happened (with a controller mind you, every 3 seconds it would freeze for 2 seconds) but in Windowed mode it did not happen. I guess I am not using Relive anymore.

0 Likes