cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

codypl
Newcomer

AMD Relive sound problem

Recently, every single video I record with the instant replay function stops having sound in the last 7 seconds (or less). Already uninstalled and reinstalled the newest (19.7.2) version of AMD software and the problem still exists.

0 Likes
9 Replies
codypl
Newcomer

Turns out it only happens with recording last 45 seconds. No problem with 1 minute. Well, I guess I will just record a minute then.

0 Likes
lara23
Journeyman III

I have no sound recorded since 1 year or so  with 90% of games if not all. I don't know what it is. Maybe Microsoft Windows Updates doing a mess on the PC... maybe it is conflicting with Xbox Live service (which I undinstalled multiple times)... it seems to depend on the game sincerely, but I still don't understand and would love to fix it since it is one great and important thing.

0 Likes
lara23
Journeyman III

Anybody that can solve this issue? No support support, nothing.. It's incredible.

0 Likes
ardamaxset
Newcomer

i still had the problem too, anyone know how to fix?

0 Likes

I moved to OBS... it's a shame they haven't fixed it.  It depends on the game and just happens 90% of times...

I just moved to OBS and whatever..

October 29, 2019 6:13:52 AM CET ardamaxset <amd-external@jiveon.com> wrote: Community Re: AMD Relive sound problem in Drivers & Software

i still had the problem too, anyone know how to fix?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community 

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

-- 

Sent with https://mailfence.com

Secure and private email

0 Likes

when using relive to record it used video encode to process means no performance impact on it (0% 3d process)
did you get fps drops or performance down when using OBS? last time i tried it takes half of my gpu procces but it was long time ago and since it was a bit complicated setting up to get better result.

0 Likes

I use MSI Afterburner to capture video and it seems to work fine.

0 Likes

it has similar like instant replay or just record it all the way?

0 Likes

MSI Afterburner capture has a keybind option so it possible to start and stop as desired

0 Likes