Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AMDUser445
Journeyman III

AMD ReLive recording audio too low

Hi.

I noted when i record, the volume record by the software ia WAY too low compared to what i hear and i can't seems to understand why.

Please help me understanding the situation, i wish i would be able to change it in someway.

I also tried searching for videos or tutorials but never found one talking about my issue, everything is okay but the audio recorded inside the video.. is just.. at 5% all the times.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Ok, I have been using AMD since my R9 280x and have experienced some issues with the Relive and recording to be honest.

I have a Logitech G933 wireless headsett, but I quickly share my findings.

When I use the generic drivers from Windows, recording is flawless,  it is when install Logitech drivers the issue occur.

You have a different headset, but I would still try the following as I tried in my post:

Settings for this is found under settings and General in Relive software

So I am not sure if this is AMD or Logitech driver
In AMD Relive if you select "Seperate Microphone Track", the audio seems to be fine.
Tested and the level on Recording  and Youtube clip is identical, quality also.
So if you edit your videos, I would recommend that. I will do that from now on, kinda of a "dah" moment for me.

If you normally don't edit try setting the "Audio Boost" to low.
Please note that I haven't tested how this works on actual in game where I also use chat and my own microphone, but recording and Youtube clip seems to be identical level. Although the quality is a bit lower on the recording.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
matses_51
Adept II

Hi,

What headset or audio drivers are you using?

Please submit you system specs

I had similar issue after installing Ghub for my Logitech headset.

Some information  from what I have found here:

https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/relive-very-low-recording-sound-logitech-g933-headset/...

0 Likes

Hey, im using the headset Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless with the driver v0.01 (latest, verified alredy).

Specs:

CPU : Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
GPU : AMD XFX RX 5700 THICC II DD Ultra
MOBO : Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
RAM : Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz
Cooler : Corsair Hydro H150i Pro RGB
P. Supply : Corsair CX850M
Monitor : Asus ROG SWIFT PG279Q
Keyboard : Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2
Mouse : Corsair NIGHTSWORD RGB
Mousepad : Corsair MM300 Extended, Black

PS: i will be upgrading my GPU soon and i don't think im going AMD again, so in anyway i don't bother fixing my issue, which shouldn't be, as with other company products i have never had any of them, while with AMD i find myself lost.

0 Likes

Hi,

Ok, I have been using AMD since my R9 280x and have experienced some issues with the Relive and recording to be honest.

I have a Logitech G933 wireless headsett, but I quickly share my findings.

When I use the generic drivers from Windows, recording is flawless,  it is when install Logitech drivers the issue occur.

You have a different headset, but I would still try the following as I tried in my post:

Settings for this is found under settings and General in Relive software

So I am not sure if this is AMD or Logitech driver
In AMD Relive if you select "Seperate Microphone Track", the audio seems to be fine.
Tested and the level on Recording  and Youtube clip is identical, quality also.
So if you edit your videos, I would recommend that. I will do that from now on, kinda of a "dah" moment for me.

If you normally don't edit try setting the "Audio Boost" to low.
Please note that I haven't tested how this works on actual in game where I also use chat and my own microphone, but recording and Youtube clip seems to be identical level. Although the quality is a bit lower on the recording.

Thank you, i got it.

Will try and let you know, but anyway.. why AMD seems to not care at all about this thing?

No offense but this is a fact.

0 Likes

@AMDUser445 wrote:

Thank you, i got it.

Will try and let you know, but anyway.. why AMD seems to not care at all about this thing?

No offense but this is a fact.

Hi,

I don't think they don't care, based on the market share and their current financial situation I would actually argue they are doing ok. They have increased their focus the software and developing this and some of the features are impressing, but there are bugs.

I haven't used Nvidia software since I changed my 660Ti, but I think you kind of have to accept that they can not match a giant like Nvidia on how quick they fix issues and develop their software.

Issue like this is annoying, but I am sticking with AMD as long as I can. Non of these companies like AMD, Intel or Nvidia are angels, but some of the stunts Nvidia has pulled the last years they seem to have a company policy I don't want to support with my money. Don't get me wrong, I have no issues or problems understanding why people are buying Nvidia cards.

0 Likes

Seems fine, not entirely fixed, but is better than before.

matses 1, AMD 0.

0 Likes