Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

raiden
Adept I

Re: AMD Relive Audio Crackling

Jump to solution

Hello, I was looking for how to increase the microphone volume during recording or broadcasting, or to reduce the volume of recorded system sounds and came across this topic, it did not help me, BUT what I found out will probably help you with the decision to stutter the sound. You just need to disable the exclusive mode for the equipment used, the microphone and speakers that you use, as shown in the screenshots below!
I have an RX 580 and I use the old driver 19.11.2 since the new one works much worse for recording and broadcasting and no one is in a hurry to fix and improve ReLive there.

Аннотация 2020-04-27 204332.jpg
Аннотация 2020-04-27 204830.jpg
P.S Sorry for bad english!

0 Likes
raykengg
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

maybe this one helps you 

1. go recording settings . 

2. record your desktop for testing 

3. change the audio channel to stereo or somethin else

4. check in task manager if you got GPU load or not  

5. ?

6. profit !  

0 Likes
jo3yization
Adept I

Jump to solution

Sorry for the super late (a year?) update, I fixed the issue a week or so later after driver updates but was dealing with other forums and completely forgot about this one,,  another cause of choppy audio is (lack of adequate free SSD space), apparently running with only ~100gb free on a 1TB drive for a ~10gb recording was hindering performance and contributing to choppy audio, running /w 200gb free resolves the issue(Sandisk Ultra II 960gb).

Just sharing in here in case anyone else is recording with only a little storage headroom as driver updates alone won't solve it. I've since recorded hundreds of videos on both RX 5700 & 6700 XT without issue, Relive is great.

I upload the RAW files directly to YT, Video 69Mb/s - Audio 320kbps if anyone wants to check the quality.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Jo3yization/videos

Thanks again for the help.

0 Likes