Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

AMD ReLive and microphone static noise

I wanted to ask, is there any way to record microphone sound, but without static noise of microphone? Like using noise gate and stuff. Nothing too fancy, I just wanna get rid of hum and noise of microphone. Any way to do that with live comments and live picture of gameplay? Tnx.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

Re: AMD ReLive and microphone static noise

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

I use a Logitech G966 headset and don't experience any static on my recordings. You can try adjusting the recording/mic volume in Relive.

Static noise removal is not a feature supported in Relive, this is usually handed by the MIC itself.

stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

I have Logitech G230. Which in terms of specs has "noise canceling microphone", but the hum/noise is too big in Bandicam videos. I totally forgot to test that in ReLive. Will post update tomorrow in some time.

stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

Just to give you reply. Did try everything with G230, both bandicam and relive. Again; static noise is too big.

Is there any way to record with ReLive with live comments, but with using 3rd party program noise gate. Will that work?

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure sorry, never used bandicam so don't have much knowledge for it. Have you tried asking on the bandicam forum?

0 Kudos
stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

I did ask. My conclusion from post is that I need to use 3rd party as a noise gate. So as in ReLive. But problem is: Bandicam can record all Windows sounds, also from 3rd party programs. Not sure if ReLive can do that.

0 Kudos
stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

Just reply. It works with youtube music and game audio. So it should work with program-noise-gate and game audio. Will try later.

I will also post update.

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Relive should record all sounds from the system, including mic sounds if you enable mic recording.

0 Kudos
stevepie
Adept I
Adept I

Just to give update. On 20db boost and 50% level, there is no noise at all for some reason. XD With 20db and 100 level, noise as f**k, same on 10db 100, 10db 50, 20db 100 and so on. Just on 20db boost and 50% level, no noise at all. Really strange problem. Will try test with noise gate.

0 Kudos