cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yasser86
Adept I

AMD RADEON TM 530 FREEZES WIN10PRO / BLACK SCREEN

windows suddenly FREEZES , installed fresh windows 10 pro 1909 , while updating driver from windows curser comes to the center of the screen and computer freezes / hangs .
Forced power off then installed driver from Lenovo website same issue happened , downloaded adrenaline 20.2.2 and used AMD clean utility and DDU same thing happened , tried a lot of versions through AMD website even crimson software , no use ..
restarted to safe mode and installed graphics card from driver location it appeared , when I go to normal windows after loading windows logo freezes into black screen and didn't show even login screen . please help -
LENOVO IDEAPAD330 15IKB 81DE -
GRAPHICS INTEL UHD620 AND AMD RADREON TM 530 -
WINDOWS PRO 64 1909 

0 Likes
13 Replies
warsun
Challenger

Try this one.

Set your driver to default

Uninstall your driver an install this one.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-17-9-1 

0 Likes

I installed windows 10 pro 1903 worked fine and I installed latest version of amd drivers and software , but when I open any game it freezes windows and had to hard restart.

any solution

0 Likes

Did you update the Intel driver first?

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

0 Likes

i have INTEL UHD 620 GRAPHICS  with driver version 26.20.100.7262 date 10/11/2019

I attached 2 pictures  for driver details and error msg from intel website ,  I updated already through Lenovo website long back.

Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

0 Likes

I installed intel uhd 620 latest driver throu driver pack version 27.20.100.7922 , 

same issues , also some time bLack screen appears after starting up windows before login screen. , and autorepair starts dueto multiple times hard reset.

0 Likes

You Got any Solution till now

0 Likes

hey bro do you have a solution for this? i have the exact same laptop and specs and same thing happening to mine aswell.

warsun
Challenger

I will always suggest going to the manufactures webpage an downloading the driver from there. You should only download the driver from here if you do not want the extra Malware you get from the manufacture.

0 Likes
dogfightwar
Adept I

got any solution Friend?? i got the same laptop and specs and the same problem...... crying cause i have to play video games on intel... 

0 Likes

I am on the same Laptop too got any solutions

0 Likes
zer02
Journeyman III

Same laptop and exactly same problem bro have u got any solution?

0 Likes
yifanwong
Journeyman III

0 Likes

What's ur intel uhd 620 driver version?

0 Likes