cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dwfii
Adept I

AMD Radeon Sofware not loading

I've had the RX580 for a while (couple of years?). Today when I wanted to go into the Radeon Software to check the gpu temperature I notice that the red shield wasn't on the taskbar.

So I went to the start menu and clicked on AMD Radeon Software.

I got an error message saying that "the version of AMD Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver.

I  have downloaded the Adrenaline software edition for Win 10x64. I assume that includes a new graphics driver.

When, if, I install this will it reactivate Radeon Central?

Also, any conflicts with this driver and Kingdom Come Deliverance?

4 Replies
enottingham53
Journeyman III

I have exactly the same situation with my RX580 and hope someone can shed some light on what I need to do.

0 Likes
Dude2022
Journeyman III

Same problem with RX570.   Had to re run AMD_Radeon_Installer_21.10.2.  Now its working again.   Windows updated the driver and put it out of sync with the AMD Radeon Software

0 Likes

@Dude2022 wrote:

Same problem with RX570.   Had to re run AMD_Radeon_Installer_21.10.2.  Now its working again.   Windows updated the driver and put it out of sync with the AMD Radeon Software

Can you please outline how you reinstalled 21.10.2?

In all the years I've been computing I've never before  been so dissatisfied I needed to go back to an old driver. Simply put I'm not sure how.

0 Likes
LarzixCrew
Adept I

I have the same ploblem with Adrenalin 21.5.2 Recommended (WHQL)

I installed correctly Adrenalin sowftware, but then when I reboot my Lap Top ....Windows 7 doesn't recognize the driver for my graphic card and appear a simbol on manager of devices that means I don't have the drivers instead of I already installed Adrenalin for Windows 7 x64 bits

0 Likes