cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

8ther
Newcomer

AMD Radeon Software not properly running games it should capable of

My computer is capable of running CS:GO, Paladins, and Halo Reach at a consistent 60fps, all on max settings.

Yet for some reason it's incapable of properly running Digimon,( an upscaled PSVita game) RE1 Remaster, ( an upscaled ps2/gcn game), and Overwatch ( which is more or less on par with Paladins in terms of graphics).

Coincidentally, all the games that won't run properly, all seem to listed by my driver as having "no requirements "...

!.jpg

image1.jpg

How can i resolve this?

Here are my PC specs and graphic card btw..

ddt63ge-46e98032-b9c7-4e29-ac69-01026a8e8537.pngddt63g0-e3a62214-67ed-4afb-8308-0d8c141b564e.png

0 Likes
9 Replies

This is the correct/latest driver for your laptop...is this the driver you installed?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-mobile-processors-radeon-vega-gr... 

0 Likes

Looks like a fairly new computer...have you checked the manufacturers support site? They are always a better choice.

Just curious...do you play all your games with 'center' scaling?

0 Likes

Yes.

Also i don't know what scaling mean, so i just set it to "Center"

0 Likes

Preserve aspect ratio

0 Likes

Ah, also, the driver you listed is the one i’m using, yet i’m still having issues.

0 Likes

Have you assigned the high performance card to the game? Have you made adjustments in the computer Display options under Graphics? This is where you set the graphics preferences.

0 Likes

Are these old games? If so, try running them in compatibility mode. Right click on the game .exe file and choose Properties...try running as Win7 or Vista.

0 Likes

Just tried them, still no luck.

0 Likes

Doom64 is a remake of an old console classic. The new version is much more demanding as it was built with a modern engine etc.

0 Likes