cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kurisu
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon Software not launching

My AMD Radeon Settings/ Software application, wont launch. 
Even after i have uninstalled my driver, and reinstalled it. yes i have restarted my PC.
and yes i refreshed after uninstalling the driver. and then quickly reset before reinstalling the driver. 

Driver - AMD Radeon RX 570 Series 
i pretty much tried everything. i did like 5 methods off of youtube on how to fix this issue. and nothing seems to work. 

87 Replies

So after installing 20.2.2 I got an error to say that the version installed was not the correct one.

I followed the provided steps and installed the latest version and have not had a problem since.

No idea what changed in these versions.

0 Likes
tani505
Journeyman III

Hi Bro I have 100% I have the same issue with my AMD RX 580. Now I resolved the issue Just program the new bios using (ATIwin Flash) Tools. And can watch a youtube tutorial on how to mod bios. When you program the new bios because your GPU bios file is corrupted Now Restart your pc and open the device manager under the display menu and update the driver and restart it again Hope it's helpful to both of you Thanks.

0 Likes
Rj1024
Journeyman III

My solution may work for first timer's:

When i opened the device manager. Sometimes i see my GPU disabled automatically. So I just enable it, Then Disable it and re-enable it. It sounds crazy. But works for me.
Then i just run the software and it works.

0 Likes
nedim
Journeyman III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrnm1YZmRY

this worked for me, without reinstaling

0 Likes
Frsk
Journeyman III

I have tried all suggested solutions, none of them work for me. 

• Windows 10 home 64 bit
  • Radeon RX 580
  • Radeon software version 21.11.3 (tried 21.10.2 too)
  • Driver version 30.0.13037.1003

0 Likes
Frsk
Journeyman III

An update: I have found a version of the Radeon software that worked in my case: Adrenalin 21.8.2 Recommended (WHQL)

0 Likes

SAME THING, only 21.8.2 is working, it's so strange 

0 Likes
cpvvrc
Journeyman III

I have the same problem for the last 2 months, and I think I have found the definitive solution:

Go to Bios and turn on your IGPU (Integrated graphics) 

Save and restart, the problem is already gone!

Worked with my RX 570

0 Likes