cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NoobMaster
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon Software from Microsoft Store

Hello,  I just installed AMD Radeon Software from Microsoft Store and I can't find update drivers anywhere.

Does that mean I will need to update drivers through Windows Update?

Why does AMD Radeon Software (Microsoft Store) not have updated drivers like AMD Radeon Software (Desktop) Adrenalin? Thanks

0 Likes
6 Replies
Nagrenol
Challenger

Just get your drivers here https://www.amd.com/en/support

Getting them through windows tends to cause issues.

EG im on the 6800xt and have never gotten them even offered via windows. In the last month they were being pushed through in windows updates but were older ones and they messed with the radeon software where I had to uninstall everything via DDU and reinstall the radeon software again and turn off the windows updates for those drivers

0 Likes
Alfahdi_6770m
Journeyman III

Hi,

Did you Install the Radeon app from Microsoft store in the year 2021? 

I think there is a problem in the app it gives me error every time I try to install it unlike when it was first realsed it was fine I think. Please reply...

0 Likes

Yep I think it's a problem with it as well it does that to me as well I always have to install it via here to overite the one the store installs because it says "error drivers don't match." and other things. Just download it from here.

0 Likes

Is the same app from the store available here and if yes can you please provide the link for it.

0 Likes

link does not work pls help

0 Likes