Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bolivar
Adept II
Adept II

Re: AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3

I just tried it, same problem as 16.2.1, cannot disable crossfire in The Division, terrible flickering. Can't justify installing this for Hitman if The Division situation is still the same.

0 Kudos
tahir40
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I'm having trouble playing Rise of the Tomb Raider with my R9 290. I tried 16.3 and game crushes time to time and not playable with 15-30 FPS. I also get performance loss with this driver. I used to get over 10000 fireStrike points with 16.2 driver(Card default processor i7 3770K @4,3Ghz, 16GB 2400Mhz memory)

AMD Radeon R9 290 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3770K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ...

and now I get around 8700 points. The game was perfectly smooth over 40 fps with 16.2.1 but it started crushing where I came to Geothermal Valley map. Am I gonna be able to play that game without buying an nvidia card? Thanks...

0 Kudos
d00m_g4m3r
Adept II
Adept II

Is this a good thing or a bad thing ? Because with the last 16.3 driver my card stability is so damn good, i-am happy with this driver, i hope for the best with next drivers.

0 Kudos

It's neither good nor bad. Our cards don't have the power saving features the new 300 series and fury cards do. So the toggle to turn off the power saving feature is irrelevant. The option is there so they can turn off power saving so their clocks don't throttle. This will be huge for folks with fury x's with complaints about clocks not running as advertised.

0 Kudos
d00m_g4m3r
Adept II
Adept II

ok i get it now... this is a very good thing for R9 Nano in special. thx.

0 Kudos
blackheart6004
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I'm still getting the black screen during driver install and after the logo bootscreen on my R9 270 on Windows 10.

0 Kudos
iainob1
Adept III
Adept III

Game profiles for all dx9 games do not work. Crossfire can't be disabled and no settings in the profile effect the game.

dx 10 and 11 seem to be fine.

r9 295x2.

This card was a flagship card so drivers should work with these cards. It is unacceptable that our cards are rendered useless

How many drivers are going to be released broken? We are sick of being alpha testers.

These profile troubles and crossfire troubles are there in pre Crimson drivers also I have tested them all for windows 10.

iainob1
Adept III
Adept III

Also why are these issue never in the notes for any of the drivers?

Crossfire not turning off is a known issue, profiles not working is a known issue so why are they not in the notes as an known issue?

bolivar
Adept II
Adept II

I'm getting the same problem, unable to disable crossfire, in dx11 games, namely the division.

I wonder if Windows 10 is the problem.

0 Kudos
culain99
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

so this issue is still not solved, its been months.....

guess will skip this driver install

0 Kudos