Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2 Highlights

Crimson.png

Click here ​to download Crimson 16.3.2 WHQL Certified driver.

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2 Highlights

Support for:

• Oculus Rift™ SDK v1.3
  • AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo

Updated Crossfire Profiles available for:

• Hitman™ in DirectX®11

Resolved Issues

• Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive fails to stretch on non-native display aspect ratios. As part of the new Display Scaling per game feature, users can set “GPU Scaling” to “On” and “Scaling Mode” to “Full Panel” in the Display options tab in Radeon™ Settings as well as setting “Display Scaling” to “Full Panel” in their CSGO gaming profile under the “Gaming, Profile Options” tabs for this to take effect.
  • AMD Radeon™ Fury Series may experience corruption on desktop when system is idle for an extended period of time.
  • FFXIV can experience black screen or experience an application hang.
  • XCOM2™ may experience minor stutter while the camera is panning around a scene.
  • Radeon™ Settings check for software update may not display the latest available driver.

Known Issues

• A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay"
  • Need For Speed™ may experience poor scaling or flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode. As a work around users can disable the profile through the Radeon™ Settings game manager.
  • The Division™ may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
  • Power efficiency toggle in Radeon™ Settings is showing up for some unsupported products.
  • DOTA2™ may experience game menu flickering when entering full screen mode with AMD Crossfire™ enabled.
  • League of Legends® may experience some graphical corruption on characters death animation in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
  • XCOM2™ users may experience an application crash when using AMD Crossfire™ mode. As a work around please disable AMD Crossfire™ for the games profile in the Radeon™ Settings Gaming tab.
  • Hitman™ may experience flickering when played in DirectX™ 11 mode. As a work around users are recommended to set the game to DirectX™ 12 mode in the games launcher.

AMD Issue Reporting Form

• This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.
144 Replies
Highlighted

Re: AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2

Many thanks for the Division Crossfire fix

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Haha! you make me laugh now!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I am concerned that the freesync issues (out of sync) are not included in the known bugs despite lots of bugs report... . It is better to play without freesync with some games like the division or just cause 3 than with freesync...

It could at least inform us that the problem is taken into account in default of one return.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have a problem on installing Crimson 16.3.2 software onto HP Pavillion 15 Notebook PC F7Q55PA running Windows 10 version 1511 (OS build 10586.164).

Windows 10 crashes with error message CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION on middle of installation of update..

Happily enough I could recovered my PC with recovery point created at last week's Windows Update.

I decided to postpone this update and wait for next driver update.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

A new point release and still no fix for "The Division" nearly a month after release?

Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Directx 9 profiles still don't work, can't disable crossfire again and settings in the profiles do nothing. Drivers are still broken I am afraid. Why is there nothing in the notes about dx 9 issues as they have been there since Windows 10 came out. It is a known issue that crossfire is not turning off, again nothing in the notes. It is not good enough. Dx 9 games don't work properly on amd drivers for windows 10.

How long do we have to wait for working drivers? R9 295x2.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

target frame rate in global still does nothing as with previous releases. V-sync does nothing in profiles or global as with previous drivers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

I got all excited for a moment thinking Project cars had been fixed on Amd drivers until the second try and I get the same old huge random fps drops cause the game to judder even with crossfire off. With crossfire on you get strange effect of having the cars and tracks shimmy and producing two images overlapping out of phase.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I assume this WHQL version will be distributed through Windows Update for Windows 10? ray_m

0 Kudos