Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

d00m_g4m3r
Adept II
Adept II

Re: AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2

AMD Drop 32 bit support for R9 300, R7 300 and R9 Fury GPU`s ? Because this driver do not have support for this GPU`s here : LINK

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Kudos
sifupepe
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

hi guys this driver is really bad, im have radeon r 7 360 2 gigas ram ddr5 and with this driver ( and all drivers crimson software or software crimson is kill my fps) my fps is kill, i need back install radeon catalys 15.11.1 and my fps is good now, any solution for me? i have super nova power supply 750 watts golden , not is power supply and i have 16 gigas of ram, any solution for me here?

0 Kudos
contra83
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

As he said the underscan overscan settings are gone (I also use an older 720p projector TV as a monitor).

Can this be fixed by editing the registry? Or what can we do? Besides buy another graphics card?

0 Kudos
contra83
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

10 installs automatically. I had been pushing it back and pushing it back because I dont really want it and I didn't want to deal

with it for precisely this reason. Now I have a days or weeks long technical problem with my graphics card to deal with. It just auto installs dude. There really isnt a way to stop it. They want to get everyone in for "free" before they start charging the monthly subscription.

0 Kudos
culain99
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

AM using R9-280X  >> black screen issues Not solved after login into a clean fresh install of windows 10 immediately after installing amd drivers (15.7 , 15.7.1, 15.11, 15.12, 16.1, 16.2, 16.3, 16.3.1, 16.3.2 hot fix). using the basic windows driver there is no black screen issue. removing drivers using DDU/amdcleanuputility does not help. reported this issue to AMD on previous driver releases....but still not fixed.

0 Kudos
nospheratu
Challenger
Challenger

The new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2  driver still exhibits the consistently reproducible RSOD/BSOD in Windows 10.

The RSOD/BSOD can still be worked around by using the AFR Friendly Crossfire profile albeit with graphical anomalies on certain games such as flickering, washed out effect, etc.

Bug Check String  : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Bug Check Code    : 0x1000007e

Caused By Address : atikmdag.sys+35671 (consistently the same for Crimson 16.3.2)

Crash Address     : atikmdag.sys+3577a (consistently the same for Crimson 16.3.2)

amdmatt, ray_m

0 Kudos
kurtlol
Adept I
Adept I

Hello, those latest drivers are causing all my games to freez and i'm now forced to reboot my computer. I can't play any games at all.

Win 8.1 / r9 390

Dual monitor

Thank you

0 Kudos
colesdav
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

Please try the following.

Go to Global Settings. Click on the Global Graphics Tab.

In the top right corner click on reset graphics settings. In reply to the question Tick yes.

Then

Turn Frame Pacing off. Turn Frame Rate Target Control off (Disabled).

If you are using Game Profiles, then go to the Game Profile.

In the top right corner click on reset. In reply to the question Tick yes.

Turn Frame Pacing off. Turn Frame Rate Target Control off (Disabled). 

Then launch your game using the profile.

Please let me know if this works.

Thanks

colesdav.

0 Kudos
kurtlol
Adept I
Adept I

Hello thank you for the reply, is this in the Crimson software ? I have the French client, i'm trying to figure out what you told me to do^^

0 Kudos