cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

trousity
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon Software crashing and multiple icons in system tray

Okay so my Radeon Software has been acting up, everytime I open it, it freezes then crashes after a few seconds with no report or anything. Plus, over time icons of the Radeon Software accumulate in my system icons tray and when I move my mouse over them they disappear.

Here are some things I've done to try and fix it but hasn't worked:

- Downloading latest Drivers from AMD website (I forgot to update it for a while so it was on the update before 22.1.2)

- Updating Windows.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I fixed this issue by going back to the 21.10.2 driver. Still sometimes see two icons from time to time but thats it. All my other issues are solved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
amdman
Challenger

The first thing to try, use AMD Cleanup Utility or DDU in safe mode. Then reboot and install the latest drivers. If that doesn't fix it, please post your PC configuration and then you can look at further diagnosis.

I've had similar problems before and this fixed it. I hope you can fix it.

0 Likes

I fixed this issue by going back to the 21.10.2 driver. Still sometimes see two icons from time to time but thats it. All my other issues are solved.

0 Likes
MSerif
Journeyman III

I have same problem. Also, AMD software (22.10.3) interface does not open.

0 Likes
MSerif
Journeyman III

Update: I uninstalled the software with the AMD Cleanup Utility and reinstalled it with the Auto-Detect tool. It looks good for now.

0 Likes