hey i just tried to update my computer with
AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
and now my dual monitors arent working. (they are doubled but i cant expande them like they were before the update).
i am using windows 7 and i would really appriciate a sollution to this problem
A fresh install of the driver might solve the problem:
1) Download DisplayDriverUninstaller from guru3d (link)
2) run it as administrator in Windows Safe Mode (restart required)
3) within DDU go to settings and block the Windows Updates (checkbox)
-> remember to undo this step when you are done with installing the new driver
-> if you don't want to use that option, you can also unplug your LAN cable instead
4) confirm the settings you made and then use DDU to uninstall the current driver
-> restart your system after this and install the recommended driver for your GPU
-> restart system again
5) open DDU as administrator again and uncheck the block Windows Updates checkbox
Also please note that Windows 7 is not receiving any updates anymore (end of life)
which could also mean that current drivers do not support it correctly.