cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Krufkowiak
Journeyman III

AMD RADEON RX6600 DRIVERS CRASH

Hi guys, i don't know what else i can do, becouse i tried everything. 

I bought this GPU like 2 weeks ago. Before i had GTX 1050ti for like 7 Years. I was soo happy when i saw how much FPS i got in my fav games. But, saddenly, it fu*ked up

I got a black screen. A lot of black screens, no matter if i just want to play or arleady playing some games, my GPU show me nothing else that Black screen. For first i thought it might been some problem with psu, soo i got new one. Then, i change my CPU (ryzen 1400 to ryzen 3700x) and i had this problem still. I tried everything, every single tip in Internet, but nothing helped. I think i should buy rtx3060, but i think somehow i can repeir it. Any idea what i can do with this? 

I already sent my GPU to guarantee. But maybe when i get this back i tried something else

0 Likes
6 Replies

I had that happen on a friend's PC after he switched from team green to AMD. 

Read about and used DDU (display driver uninstaller). Ran it in safe mode for team green and uninstalled all drivers. Reboot again to safe mode and uninstall all drivers again for team red.

We then fresh installed the latest AMD drivers and it worked as it should. 

0 Likes

I tried this already, it worked for few hours, but then my problem came back. I fell on love im AMD becouse of ryzen, i hate them couse of this GPU. I just wasted my hard work money and a lot of time.

0 Likes

Are you using the optional or whql drivers?

Also in your bios try setting the pci-e to the generation of the GPU. Pcie 4x, 3x etc. 

I almost feel as it's a Windows issue maybe and not a driver issue. 

Have you scanned for any damaged registries?

A bios update can also help resolve some issues like this. Just read carefully per Mobo instructions to update.

Also this isn't an AMD exclusive thing lol. I've had issues with my son's brand new RTX 3080 ti. 

0 Likes

WHQL drivers, i had format my Pc twice. I have the latest BIOS on my pc. Even on older one, i mean on ryzen 1400, i had this problem. So i don't know what is going on with this. I think i'm going to get my money back and buy like rtx 3060, becouse it's joke that AMD can't develop a working drivers to their GPU, I never had anything like this on my gtx 1050 which was working since 2016 in my pc

0 Likes

Would you do me a favor and post your full system specs.

I've used every driver, optional and certified, for the last three revisions, and they've been exceedingly good.

Please keep in mind we have three gaming machines in the home. Two run Nvidia and I bought a 6900 xt I'm very happy with. I'm just saying I'm not a fan boy, but I love the product.

Lets try and get this figured out.

0 Likes

Hello Mate, as you asked here is my PC specification:

motherboard asrock ab350 fatality k4 gaming 

amd ryzen 7 3700x without any oc yet 

two ssd one from sanddisk second one from samsung 

one hdd toshiba p300 

psu chieftec 750

16 gb ram corsair 3200 mhz

PSU, CPU and ram are new 

0 Likes