cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JJBrychta
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT , Black screen, freezing, and a lot more - possible solution

Helllo! I may have a solution for you

Warning!!! try this after all this:

DDU uninstall clean -> clean install

Mother Board update

Cpu check

cpu and gpu temps check -> if they okey

then try this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this sollution after 

This is my build:

MB -  ASrock B550 Pro4

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3700X 8core

GPU - AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 6G OC

Ram - 16 Gb hyperx idk

etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

I was having problems while playing video games. The crashes depended on which game i played but at the final every single game crashed to 30 mins. Of course i was trying all stuff like clean drivers uninstall with DDU and clean install ...blah blah blah. My computer was not overheating and had any strugglles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     

Possible solution:

AS ROCK

This exact GPU is AMD As Rock Phantom gaming... and the solution was for me updating the GPU VBios from their home page.

->https://www.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/index.asp#RX5600XT

->ge to your card and go to support

There are two VBIOS updates L10 and L12. For me the L12 was buggy as well, but after updating to vBios L10 i had no single freeze. black screen or any problem. So for me it wasnt any driver issue, overclocking or so. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPPHIRE

I looked a bit into a sapphire and they have som evbios updates aswell so u can try it as the last help guys

https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-radeon-rx-5600-xt-6g-gddr6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry if this doesnt help, cause i know how it feels (3 months of pain)

Good luck guys

if anything ask ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 Replies
tokkot
Journeyman III

I was having the same problems with the GPU is AMD As Rock Phantom Gaming version of the card. For a while I thought it was heat related, after reading your post, I tried downgrading to the L10 vBios and that seems to have solved it!

Manwithouttrace
Journeyman III

I have Sapphire rx 5600xt pulse 6GB so which bios is the last version ? that i need to download.

0 Likes

i dont have Sapphire GPU, but u can try the newest version of vBIOS in the link i posted. The newest may not solve it, but for me the newest didnt work as well. So if the newest one doesnt wotk, try the other one

0 Likes