cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Nervozs
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon Replay audio delay issues

So I have a ryzen 7 5800x, and the rx 5700xt, my specs of my overall system are pretty good, however I have encountered an issue with the radeon replay software, for some reason I get very noticeable audio delay, I've found a few solutions but none truly fix my issue, here are the key settings for my replay:

HEVC

256kb audio

3 minute replay time

resolution set to game resolution

buffer is set to disk

Microphone seperate track

Now that that's out of the way, here's what happens, if I do not turn down the audio kb, then the audio can be desynced up to 9 seconds, that's just the in game audio alone, alongside this I find that my microphone is roughly 3-6 seconds out of sync as well, as you can imagine this is a massive pain when I'm trying to edit a video together, and have to cut out large chunks just to ensure both game audio and microphone audio are synced up, to top this all off, I find that at random times, the game audio will desync again (After manually resyncing the game audio), I'm really not sure what the determining factor is regarding this, I've searched for tutorials on solutions for around 2 years now, and yet I only find that adjusting the hz on my microphone to be 44100hz (instead of 48000hz, my microphone is the shure mv7) and adjusting the kb on the audio, will give me a slightly better amount of delay on both the audio track for the game and the microphone, I'm really not sure what's causing this issue, you'd think that after 2 years of this issue, software updates may fix it, but seriously I've had the same issue for 2 years, I don't know why this happens and how I can fix it, please if anyone knows, let me know!

Many thanks.

0 Replies