Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rybson
Journeyman III

AMD RADEON R9 290 Dual screen issue

Dear AMD and users,

Recently I have installed FACEIT AC (antycheat) for tournament games on FACEIT site. Unfortunately, since I have installed it my dual screen crashes. When I'm starting CS:GO and I have no drivers(AMD GRAPHIC) it works normally with 2 desktops and FACEIT AC app turned on. However as you can see on the video - when the drivers are installed and when I connect second screen somehow my screens are "connected/merging" and they become one big screen. Then resolution settings changes and both screens become one big screen. It is shown as SYNCMASTER (which is name of my additional screen) with resolution 3200x 1024. Since then when I start CS:GO its displayed on both screens at once which is horror.

The resolution that I have on PC normally is attached on the screenshot:

Left monitor(syncmaster 931BF) 1280x960

Right monitor (Samsung S22D390) 1920x1080

Resolution in game 1280x1024, 4:3, full screen.

When the crash happens so: CS turned ON, faceit ac ON, I can hear voice of unplugged device – then screen are connecting/merging and it’s impossible for me to enjoy my graphics card. Additionally, I have win 7 x64, my friends use the same things cs:go + faceit with 2 monitors on Nvidia – and it works fine.

Please help, I don’t want to unplug second screen whenever I want to enjoy my favorite game :/

Additionally, whenever I want to fix it (permanently) I have to reinstall drivers

Best regards

0 Likes
4 Replies

And what did "FACEIT AC" have to say about it? How is this connected to AMD?

Having issues with our anti-cheat client? – FACEIT

Google is full of FACEIT posts...have you read any of them?

Dear kingfish,

I bet that you haven't read my post, please do not comment if you don't have any useful advice. It is connected with Radeon as drivers stops working properly when I plug in 2 monitors.

Edit: yes I did. I googled that but I didn't find solution

0 Likes

Can only go by what you say...." Unfortunately, since I have installed it my dual screen crashes."

Kingfish,

that's not fault of the application, its fault of the drivers. Im looking for some work-around for that issue. And I hope its not removing application from my PC

0 Likes