cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ersinaykin
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon R7 M380 uninstalls itself...

Hello, I have a Toshiba Qosmio with AMD Radeon R7 M380 and Intel I7 I7 4720HQ. When playing specific games, (like EU4, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim) my laptop suddenly crashes and doesnt respond to anything. So naturally I have to shut my laptop down manually by pressing the power button. When I reopen it my amd driver is uninstalled but I dont know why. The thing is, I can open the games, play for 3-4 minutes then this happens. I dont think its a performance issue because I can play Final Fantasy XIV without a problem, which is a game that is too heavy for this laptop. So if my laptop can open Final Fantasy XIV and other high-end games like Dying Light, why cant I open those other games and my drivers get installed while trying it? Please help! Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Reply
ersinaykin
Journeyman III

Okay right now, the driver no longer uninstalls itself, it works fine. But, still I experience shutdowns in games that was supposed to work fine. Oh also a weird thing happened. In the amd adrenaline app, it says that my computer has i7 and r7 m380(which is true) but these cards are not matching the  minimum requirements for all of my games (it includes 2d games like brawhalla, among us and risk). 

0 Likes