cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

max0x7ba
Adept III

Re: R7 260X random freezes

I do not have the old drivers. I mentioned in that thread that ClockBlocker solves the issue.

0 Kudos
luchilucs
Adept II

Re: AMD Radeon R7 260X (Boinare XTX) Random freezes

I updated the thread with my current situation. I can't see anymore the old replies, any help?

0 Kudos
luchilucs
Adept II

Thanks for the suggestions, personally I have no more time at the moment to try the old drivers but I remember trying different catalyst drivers in the past, all versions untill the latest adrenaline ones today. None of them worked for me sadly. I hope this can help others users though.

krwiokau
Journeyman III

luchilucs
Can you explain how to set up ClockBlocker, please?
I'm having the same issues with my ASUS Radeon R7 260X.

0 Kudos
luchilucs
Adept II

I applied only one rule and disabled the others, my current rule is the one displayed as "Default" and it's set to "Block"

0 Kudos
luchilucs
Adept II

I come back at times to see if someone have some better workaround or solution. Feel free to suggest me or to share it to AMD in any way. Thanks.

0 Kudos
nachoeslach
Adept II

Remembering, some 260x come with the power cable type molex to 6pines. Maybe the problem is that, it's just an idea. It could be tested with a cable from the power source, and not the included cable from the graph.

luchilucs
Adept II

I will give it out a try as soon as possible, thank you for your idea. You are welcome.