cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shlokdleuva
Journeyman III

amd radeon hd 8850m download

i want latest amd radeon hd 8850m driver. so please give download link for windows 10 64bit.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Here is the AMD Link: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-8000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-8850m... 

But the best driver to install is your laptop's Support AMD Driver rather than AMD generic driver which is not customized for your laptop.

But if your laptop has an AMD APU (Processor with Integrated Graphics) you need to download the APU Driver which will automatically install both the integrated and discrete GPU drivers.

Also if your AMD APU is not supported by AMD and you try to install the latest HD8850M driver it will crash or not install since you need to install the last supported AMD driver for your APU.

If your laptop has an Intel APU then you can just download the HD8850M driver but the Intel Graphics and CHIPSET drivers must be the latest versions plus Windows must be fully updated via Windows Update.

0 Likes

i have dell laptop so i want dell customised latest amd radeon hd 8850m driver download link not from amd.com as that driver freezes my laptop and so i used amd cleanup utility to delete that driver so no driver from amd.com. please help.

0 Likes

Did you find a working driver mate?

0 Likes