Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

REXER897
Adept I

amd radeon hd 7670m driver problem

REXER897_1-1651478843090.png

i tried installing my drivers but after that it said windows has stopped it because it has reported problems error code 43
i tried uninstalling reinstalling no hope
tried the driver easy thing too
bios is up to date (dk if it matters but still)
if any of u guys can help pls do

6 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

I guess this is a laptop?

If so, get all your drivers from the manufacturers website.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

did that today , same problem

0 Likes

No laptop information to give any type of detail troubleshooting tips so in general if you have a AMD APU Processor you MUST install the AMD  APU laptop Driver which will install both the Integrated and Discrete GPU drivers.

If you have a Intel APU Processor then you need to make sure all of the Intel Drivers are the latest (especially the Intel Graphics and CHIPSET drivers)  including the BIOS version and Windows is fully updated.

0 Likes

every thing is up to date it still shows the same msg error code 43

0 Likes
nintendoeats
Adept I

Since this card is well out of support, it's possible that the driver is no longer compatible with the most recent versions of Windows. What version of Windows are you running? Did you upgrade recently, and did this driver work before that?

0 Likes

i was on the same windows version before and i didnt have this problem 
i had reinstalled windows a few months back  
its now windows 10 21h2

0 Likes