Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mhnd10
Adept I

Re: AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series looking for drivers update

Jump to solution

Ok thanks... but can I know how much time that graphic card take to update because it takes long with me and the another things that need update too it takes long or what ?

0 Likes
gvdi
Adept I

Jump to solution

Each of them just took a few minutes. before I ran Driver Reviver I did a deep virusscan and a manual windows update. That took a while. 

0 Likes
mhnd10
Adept I

Jump to solution

Bro... I think my device is broken after I do what you say to me .... the screen resolution become bad after I update the card from your program you say! 

What I do now ?????Untitled.png

0 Likes
mhnd10
Adept I

Jump to solution

I return the original update because I can't do anything after the **** program you give to me do the update.. so all what I do is empty talk !

0 Likes
gvdi
Adept I

Jump to solution

Sorry to hear that it did not work for you. For me it worked, so your problem may be different than mine. I am not an expert, just found a solution to the problem that I shared here. Maybe other community members have a solution for you, or the expertise to help you further.

mhnd10
Adept I

Jump to solution

I don’t think that anyone will solve my problem because in this community there are very few who initiate help, so I think I will get to the point that someone who solves the problem will take what he wants from me or something..

I hope to find someone who love to spreads goodness because this community is dead ! 

0 Likes
yatfarzan
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Im also looking for the updated version of driver, i can not play nfs payback in my laptop,  gpu with 

AMD Radeon HD 7670m....

it say that your  driver error , is there any solution for that...

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

How hard did you look?

Do us a favor and read this before you repost: https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

https://www.amd.com/en/support 

0 Likes
iceth
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

0 Likes