Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

timph200
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 7500

Hi,

I am installing a fresh Windows10 on a new HD on a dell with a AMD Radeon HD 7500. Windows 10 keeps installing drivers auto and as soon as it does my screen shifts left and the colors get very poor.

When I delete the drivers and reboot I get the basic windows driver and it looks ok, I tried using the auto detect software and install that and run into the same thing. Is there anything I can do about this or am I forced to use the basic windows driver and disable the update to use this card now? It's not that old so that didn't seem like it wouldn't have some sort of support.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
timph200
Journeyman III

Re: AMD Radeon HD 7500

Now I am trying on a Windows 8.1 Pro and it is doing the same thing once I install drivers. Screen shifts way left and colors get bad. Is there a new driver for even 8.1? Not sure what I need to do now.

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried installing the Crimson 15.11.1 Beta drivers, available here?

0 Likes
timph200
Journeyman III

Well I realized I actually have Radeon HD 7570 which I guess is some dell OEM. I was able to install some old dell drivers and got it kind of working in 8.1. I'm not sure if I can with Windows 10 on anything though. I would like to try though, but I'm not sure if any work on that.

I don't think I have tried that version.

I found this page and tried both of these: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

Catalyst  15.7.1 / Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta 12/17/2015

Both of these installed and found my card, but shifted the screen way left on both windows 8 and 10

Thanks

0 Likes