cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Flopper1212
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon™ HD 6470M roll back

After i installed new drivers, the pc just got downgraded. Aero peek turned off, Perfomance too
I forgot to backup, As i remember the driver i had was from 2011, can someone find it?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Sorry but my ESP is not working with you thus I am unable to read your mind.

Can you at least post the exact Make & Model of your laptop?

i mean, What i should do? I cant roll back, tried to use drivers from here. Still bad perfomance and other problems and also, i cant find where i can find exact model of my laptop, but it's HP

0 Likes

I would like to help you but without any information concerning your laptop there is not much, I personally, can do.

You can try and roll back your GPU driver using Device Manager under "Display".  See if that works.

Best thing to do is uninstall your current GPU driver using DDU and reinstalling the one that worked best for your laptop.

You laptop top Make & Model should be somewhere on the casing. either a label or molded into the plastic. If you have the Product number or Serial number would be best.

If your laptop has a AMD Processor YOU MUST USE THE APU AMD DRIVER to install both the Integrated Graphics and your GPU card driver automatically.

But if your Laptop has a Intel processor then you must update all of your Intel Graphics and CHIPSET drivers to the latest version including the BIOS and then install the HP AMD Driver for your GPU card.

Here is the last AMD Driver for your mobile HD 6000 series GPU card: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-6000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-6470m

NOTE: Download a free program called SPECCY and see if it states your Laptop Make & Model plus it also shows all of your Hardware and software.

0 Likes