cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sabamosidze
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics driver (error code: 52)

hey guys, i have laptop which has amd radeon hd 6320 graphics driver, but i cant install the driver, the radeon software can't download, and when i tried to download from random site, it installed but says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52).    

PLS, help me...

0 Likes
7 Replies

You have a laptop with two graphics chips. Answer the 2 questions below

Processor/APU ?

OS ?

Information Required When Posting a Discussion

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card Make & Model
    • Radeon VII
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • If a laptop, Make and Model of the Laptop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit 1909 Build
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenaline 20.10.1
  • CPU/APU Make and model number
  •  
    • Ryzen 5 5600X
  •  

my laptop specs are:

2x AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics- processors

2 GB DDR3-Ram

windows 7 professional sp1- not activatet

does it need anything else?

0 Likes

Here is where you select your driver. There is only one...it updates the APU and both graphics chips.

https://www.amd.com/en/support

Screenshot_1.png

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-e-series-processors/amd-dual-core-processor-e-450/e-450-radeo...

0 Likes

Windows 7 must be fully updated with all service packs...keep updating from Windows Update until it tells you there are no more

0 Likes

it didn't work, can i get download link for  amd radeon HD 6320 graphics driver (engineering sample - WDDM v1.20)

i hope it works, but i can't fine proper site

0 Likes

There are no drivers for a HD6320. I gave you the last driver update for your APU. That's the only driver that will work. Period. I am betting you have not updated Win7. Fully updated. Until then you are wasting my and your time.

0 Likes