cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amd radeon hd 5770

hey i dont know how to update to the lastest drivers for my 5770 i want to play train sim world 2 i updated it once the i tried again then it wont allow me to access the amd software not even as administrator please tell me how to fix or show me thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please post all of your computer Information including Windows and AMD Versions installed.

you need to download DDU and run it in Safe mode (best method) or from the Desktop to remove all traces  of your current AMD driver. but first you need to disconnect the Internet and delete the following AMD Installation folder C:AMD.

Once you download the full AMD Driver package and it installs successfully, Reconnect the Internet and again delete C:\AMD  - AMD installation folder.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You have to old of an GPU card to run the latest AMD Drivers.  AMD doesn't support that GPU card with Driver updates anymore.

You only have a choice of two last latest drivers from AMD for Windows 10:

1-WHQL 2015

2-BETA 2016.

You can download it from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/ati-radeon-hd-5000-series/ati-radeon-hd-5770

If you game requires a newer driver than the BETA 2016 than you will need to upgrade your GPU card to one that is still supported by AMD.

0 Likes

Yh I tried to but it just won't idk why

0 Likes

Please post all of your computer Information including Windows and AMD Versions installed.

you need to download DDU and run it in Safe mode (best method) or from the Desktop to remove all traces  of your current AMD driver. but first you need to disconnect the Internet and delete the following AMD Installation folder C:AMD.

Once you download the full AMD Driver package and it installs successfully, Reconnect the Internet and again delete C:\AMD  - AMD installation folder.

My pc cpu is a i5 3330

Gpu ati radeon hd 5770 

Ram 8gb

Psu 750w

250gb storage

0 Likes