cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Steelo
Adept I

Amd Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1 No Audio Recording With Relive.

I can record my screen very well and smooth but gameplay and desktop is not recording. I tried everyting in internet which put forward as a solution and still no audio record.
I can record my voice with my siberia650 headset(microfon built in). But gameplay and Desktop audio not recording.
What i tried.
1- Desktop record enabled. (radeon software)
2- Stereo mod on/of (Radeon software)
3- I changed my default audios, ı tried every each of them. And also Audio mixer.
4- Unninstalled AMD HDMİ AUDİO driver.
5- Deleted AMD drivers with DDU and Reinstall AMD driver. HDMİ Audio included.
6- Regedit 0 to 1 both of them.
7- I unplugged my usb card and I plugged my headset by using audio jacks manually backside and also tried front side(3.5mm jack)
And couldnt fix it.

But there is a one solution but its almost impossible to suitable audio experience. 
*Go to record section of amd radeon software.
-Set Record Microphone ON
-Set Microphone level to %100
-Push to Talk Disabled.
-Audio Boos High
So you can hear gameplay and desktop voices by your headset with this microphone adjustment but its not suitable and its unaccebtable quality.
So AMD must fix this problem.

CPU: Ryzen 3700x 4.3 OC / MB: Asus X-570 E Rog Strix / GPU: XFX 6800 XT FE 2600mhz UV / DRAM: F4-3600C16D-16GTZN (OC 3800-16-16-16-32-50 1.40v) / Monitor: Samsung C27HG70 / CASE: Inwin 303 Mid / Headset: Steel Series Siberia 650 7.1
0 Likes
1 Solution

I SOLVED MY PROBLEM FİNALLY i contacted with amd and they told me we fixed it with Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.2 for RX 6800 XT and RX 6900 XT version of driver but you have to unnistall the old driver with DDU and also install without internet and close the windows update when you install it.
So solution is at the below ;

This issue could cause due to multiple reason like driver files conflicts, faulty port etc. To ensure more, I request you to give a try by performing clean installation of latest 20.12.2 driver by using the DDU utility and check the issue status.

I suggest you to please disable the windows auto update in the "Show and hide" tool

target=_blanktarget=_blankhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3183922/how-to-temporarily-preven...

To be on the safer side, I request you to please create System Restore point before performing any troubleshooting steps.

Step 1 – Please use DDU Utility (Display Driver Uninstaller) by launching it in Safe mode and uninstall the previous driver. It will help you completely uninstall AMD graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind.

Step 2 – then restart your computer again and enter into the normal windows mode.

Step 3 - install all the critical and recommended updates from Windows. (make sure windows is not installing the display driver)

Step 4 – Again restart the computer and then install drivers by clicking this below link. Please disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus before running the installer file.

target=_blanktarget=_blankhttps://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-6000-series/amd-radeon-...  

Please get back for further assistance

Thanks for contacting AMD.

CPU: Ryzen 3700x 4.3 OC / MB: Asus X-570 E Rog Strix / GPU: XFX 6800 XT FE 2600mhz UV / DRAM: F4-3600C16D-16GTZN (OC 3800-16-16-16-32-50 1.40v) / Monitor: Samsung C27HG70 / CASE: Inwin 303 Mid / Headset: Steel Series Siberia 650 7.1

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

You need to report it to AMD. They won't see the issue here.

There is a Bug Report under the gear in Radeon Settings.

You can contact AMD support here:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes

Yes i already reported with this link.

0 Likes

I SOLVED MY PROBLEM FİNALLY i contacted with amd and they told me we fixed it with Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.2 for RX 6800 XT and RX 6900 XT version of driver but you have to unnistall the old driver with DDU and also install without internet and close the windows update when you install it.
So solution is at the below ;

This issue could cause due to multiple reason like driver files conflicts, faulty port etc. To ensure more, I request you to give a try by performing clean installation of latest 20.12.2 driver by using the DDU utility and check the issue status.

I suggest you to please disable the windows auto update in the "Show and hide" tool

target=_blanktarget=_blankhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3183922/how-to-temporarily-preven...

To be on the safer side, I request you to please create System Restore point before performing any troubleshooting steps.

Step 1 – Please use DDU Utility (Display Driver Uninstaller) by launching it in Safe mode and uninstall the previous driver. It will help you completely uninstall AMD graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind.

Step 2 – then restart your computer again and enter into the normal windows mode.

Step 3 - install all the critical and recommended updates from Windows. (make sure windows is not installing the display driver)

Step 4 – Again restart the computer and then install drivers by clicking this below link. Please disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus before running the installer file.

target=_blanktarget=_blankhttps://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-6000-series/amd-radeon-...  

Please get back for further assistance

Thanks for contacting AMD.

0 Likes