cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Crowmycid
Journeyman III

AMD RADEON 6700 XT

Hello to all , I request your help for 2 problems (one more common and the other not) I have acquired a "Graphics Board AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB GDDR6"

Here is my complete configuration:

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card

-Hard drive: Western Digital WD Blue 1 TB

-SSD: Samsung 870 QVO MZ-77Q1T0BW | 1 TB Internal SSD, SATA III, 2.5' - Second Generation QLC Technology

-Memo Board: Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Socket AM4/B450/DDR4/S-ATA 600/Micro ATX)

-Power supply: 650w-80-gold-seasonic

-Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (3.0 GHz)

-Case: Corsair Carbide SPEC-05

-RAM: DDR4 HyperX Fury, Red, 16GB (2 x 8GB), 2666 MHz, CAS 16

The first concern I have is a problem of fluidity (having a triple screen) with the AMD RADEON Software software when I take a "google chrome or Opera GX" web page and I move from one screen to another a big problem of fluidity remounted

I also have this problem on a google or opera gx page with my mouse cursor that is less fluid with some cut

Uninstall amd software , fluidity is not the best but it changes enormously anyway

And the second concerns I have and the problem of fps in play

I do not feel that my graphics card deploys the total of its warzone potential that I use in full low for basic performance concerns I turn it at 70 fps

Voila

Thank you for your early response

Cordially

0 Likes
3 Replies
GasikG
Adept II

Hi, i think your CPU it too weak for this videocard. You can check your bottleneck here Frames per second (FPS) Calculator | PC Builds (pc-builds.com)

About other things Disabling Multi-Plane Overlay (MPO) fixed all desktop flickering/stuttering on my 6900XT : Amd (redd... here have what you need. 

0 Likes

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback,

For the multi plan (MPO) or can you find this?

Cordially

0 Likes
GasikG
Adept II

They provide a .reg file to make the change for you, but if you'd rather do it by hand the key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Dwm, create DWORD OverlayTestMode with value 00000005.

0 Likes