I have Toshiba P50-B-10F and this pc using Amd R9 M265x graphic card. When i try install the driver, laptop is freezing and I have to force the restart because it is completely useless... I cleaned it a few times but it always gives the same error. I saw many people experiencing the same problem on the Internet. But I could not find the solution. Is this a hardware problem?
AMD Graphics Card :AMD Radeon Graphics R9 M265x
Laptop System : Toshiba Satellite P50-B-10F
Operating System : Windows 10 x64
CPU/APU: Intel core i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.40 GHZ
Ram :16 GB
Update windows throught Windows Update
1) Download ->DDU , -> Latest Intel Driver -> and Latest AMD driver (Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 Optional)
2) Close Internet Connection
2) Go into Safe boot
3) Run DDU
4) Delete Intel Driver (press Clean and DO NOT restart)
5) Delete AMD driver (press Clean and Restart)
For Steps 4 and 5 , Maybe you can delete them both at the same time - else follow the steps (4 and 5)
6) Install Intel driver - reboot
7) Install AMD driver - reboot
8) Open Internet Connection
this method not working. i have same problem. my laptop toshiba p50 b-116 amd r9 m 265x. is there another solution?
Did you get any solution? I have the same problem.