Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

peace25
Journeyman III

Amd problem report wizard missing from version 19.10.08

Hi,

First of all I'm new to all of this but i managed to get my desktop built . I have motherboard gigabyte B450M DS3H and Amd ryzen 5 2400G , windows 10 pro .since i updated to the newest version of Radeon software 10.10.08 the report wizard missing but if i revert to the previous version the report wizard return ...

So is the new version meant to delete it ?

Also i have an important question as well about the version of chipset , when checking the version date in gigabyte  website is different than the version of AMD website date how comes ? 

This is the version date of the chipset in gigabyte : date 2019/05/27 https://www.gigabyte.com/uk/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-10#support-dl-driver-chipset

While Amd website release date is 5/10/2019 .

So what chipset update should i go for ? Thanks .

0 Likes
3 Replies

From your link, 'For 3rd …...' would suggest it is for the 3xxx series. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Thanks for your reply so what one do you suggest I should download ? Please from gigabyte ? Or from And website ? And please more specific as I'm a noob . 

0 Likes

I'm I okay with that download ? I found out that my motherboard Bios was updated to support new gen according to this article GIGABYTE Announces BIOS Updates For Next Gen. AMD Ryzen CPUs | News - GIGABYTE Global  . 

Im I on the right path if I updated to that version ? Thanks .

0 Likes