Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lynxph
Journeyman III

AMD Overlay, Relive not working, and some issues too

Hello
I have been experiencing problems which I think is from the drivers. The AMD overlay seems not to be working because before, whenever I run a game, the small AMD box on the upper right appears, but recently it doesn't show. Also whenever I alt-tab, in some instances, the game stays on the alt-tabbed state but I can still hear the game and can still move in-game. The AMD ReLive is not working too because I think it is caused by the overlay not working (This only happens in games only, it stays normal on Desktop view) I just reinstalled the drivers and the problem is still there.

AMD Driver Version: 22.8.1

Specs
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb RAM
RX 570 Nitro+ 4gb

0 Likes
2 Replies
mutantxdvd
Adept III

I have a RX 570, W5500 and W6600, 22.7.1 and 22.8.1 relive never works for me. However, i found out by going to msconfig, unchecking that noise feature and restarting your computer, relive is working again. So restart your computer or log off and log back on to see is everything working. 

Both drivers IMO are amazing for opengl in games, but they're also buggy and emulators doesn't work well, so i just went back to using 21.10.2 no problems at all, with anything. 

0 Likes

hello may I ask what is the feature called on msconfig thanks

0 Likes