cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Vironeer
Journeyman III

AMD Overlay dont work almost in all of my games

Well, as i said before, AMD Overlay does not work in my games. On Desktop it works perfect all my hotkeys is working and overlay work fine, but when i tried to launch my games such as World of Tanks, Warframe, Metro Exodus even in Genshin Impact it shows me Pop-up about what i enable Boost disable Chill etc. and overlay  automaticly turns off and AMD Software dont replay to me at Alt+V. 

What can i do with that?

4 Replies

Very vague post re specs/conditions. Have you read the How-To articles,(so many people think pushing a button should work ?)

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
CaligoVereor
Challenger

Have you checked the overlay settings in the Radeon Software? There's a bunch of options there with different hotkeys and things that can be disabled. Perhaps you have stuff disabled in-game. Also, what driver version are you even using?

0 Likes
Zolex
Adept III

The standard hotkey for amd overlay is "Alt+R" . Not "Alt+V"...

0 Likes
Vironeer
Journeyman III

Well, seems i find way to fix it, for me. 

I delete my driver with DDU and after that i instal the newest driver, then i enable "Show in Video Output" and it somehow fix it. 

I dont know what actually happens, driver was clear and installed same as now but... 

If this happens again then something else needs to be done. We'll see