cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

happyfrog
Adept I

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

I'd like to see a CPU temperature within the Radeon Metrics Overlay....

noko
Adept III

Integration of phone with the game, API or method for developers to use Link as a device such for the game to call the phone (not call through the phone network but Link network) so that the phone can be used for like inventory, maps, text messages/updates on game mission, navigate documents, another example would be game character calls your phone and you can hear him talk to you, use your phone to call a character in the game, game GPS and use to call other players in a mp type game with game phone numbers (not using phone network but link, game, server etc.). Link should be added to like XBox Series X (UI modified to work with) if phone is used as an available asset for game content. Same with PS5 if Sony would be interested. 

I think I ask this before, just in case. Ability to use the phone camera to take images/videos to your computer and use the GPU to compress. Phone camera's are very high quality and would allow many more folks to be able to make good content with audio/video with ease.

0 Likes
noxlar
Adept II

just want to give you a nice ting to add to the Radeon Driver panel.   a few of my current software has had this for a decade now, but, nearly all other software including radeon driver panel witch is a shame.. so let me tell you what i mean:)

I'm just starting in Global Display as it's easier to explain, there you can slide the value on color temp, brightness, Hue, Contrast and Saturation.  what is very helpful and very intuitive when you slide right or left for changing value add "click right button" to get back to fabric setting/reset/or "0"  ONLY on the one value slide you working on..   try getting saturation back to value "0" it's nearly impossible without reseting it all.

but, the right click to reset it's value is not just for global display settings, it's for every thing that you can change value on, both gfx and cpu driver panel should really have this really great feature.

and another thing, please add Global Display tab at the top ( see picture)

Screenshot_8.png

and, i also want to thanks AMD for everything they done for me:)

0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

After 5 months of my request they added GPU junction temp into the AMD Link mobile app. Well, I'm glad) Thank you, AMD Devs!

noxlar
Adept II

oh that's nice they actually listen..  i bet they already have looong list with features and fixes..  i don't expect they would unless it's a cool idea.

i hope they check also my suggestion. after all, they did ask us

keep doing all the good work AMD!!

0 Likes
ibogreen
Adept I

A version of the app for Raspberry pi.

0 Likes