cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

joecrow
Elite

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

I would very much welcome a single button to disable all the "Hot Keys". I do not need these hot keys and some interfere with other functions I have set up on my PC. It is rather tiresome to have to select each one to disable it following a fresh install, I also note the state of the hot keys are not restored from a  "Snap Settings" export/import.

0 Likes
noko
Adept III

Cell phone camera/mic record feature, image taker, integrate into live streaming as well. Ability to use multiple cell phones inputting into Live Stream. Some in-game and remote phone camera/mic recording would also be rather cool including selfie type interactions frame shots for sharing. More advance would be background removal for cell phone camera.

0 Likes
testusera
Journeyman III

I would like to add features like PUBG to automatically record great moments in the game instead of manual interception. In addition, Radeon's hotkeys are unable to respond in full- screen game.

0 Likes
ghost13
Adept III

FRTC Frame Rate Target Control via AMD Link

S@M
0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

Hello! Junction temperature MUST be shown in the amd link app. This temperature is the only important temperature on my radeon VII. GPU temp can be 55 C, but junction temperature can hit 110 and the card will throttle. Now junction temperature is shown only in logging or on onscreen overlay, but is not broadcasted to amd link app, which is a missed opportunity of being very useful for monitoring the card, since onscreen overlay often messes with the game.

Second thing, which is not that important but a generally good idea IMHO. An ability to switch overclock profiles via amd link. Fine tuning of overclock may not be a good idea from the point of view of security, but if you create a few overclocking profiles on the PC beforehand, then why not to switch between them via amd link?

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

sounds like you need to do the washer mod /redo thermal pad / replace it with thermal paste.

0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

I have a custom water, 1 year ago I've applied Thermal grizzly kryonaut and it dried out in a year. That was the reason for 110 C spikes. Redid the card with liquid metal this time and got very nice temps (2040MHz@1,090V junction 75 C max in stress test). AMD link is very convenient for monitoring the card without messing with the onscreen monitoring, but lack of junction temperature makes it pretty much useless for me.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

I have a system with RX Vega 64 Liquid and RX5700XT & other AMD GPUs.
GPU1 = RX Vega 64 Liquid has never reported Tjunction in Radeon Performance Overlay. although the sensor is on the GPU as reported by GPUz.
GPU2 = RX5700XT

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_1.png

I will check the AMD Link App next.

0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

I had Vega 64 before radeon VII. Vega 64 did not show junction/hot spot through radeon software or I never noticed it. First time I've met junction temp is Radeon VII. RX5xxx also has it as far as I know, so, AMD link app should allow to monitor it.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

The AMD Link App is only showing GPU "CURRENT" Temp, not Junction for RX5700XT.
I am trying to take a full screen screenshot of the AMD Link App, but that does not appear to work either...

0 Likes