cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

colesdav
MVP

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

The same for me. Please, add junction temp to the amd link app!

colesdav
MVP

If you are ok for AMD to trawl your PC for data, use the new Bug Reporting tool to report the problem.

I refuse to use it.
You cannot use web reporting for bugs any more.

0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

A good idea! I've used the bug reporting tool, may be this will draw Devs attention.

work2survive
Journeyman III

GPU support for screen rotation directly on the card, not dependent on the OS, I know is an awkward request, but my monitor has a VESA mount in the very top, so I had to mount it upside down,  while using Windows I can easily rotate it using windows rotation dialogue, but as soon I play a game using Vulkan, DirectX or OpenGL, the screen flips again and Is see everything upside down. So rotation in the card would help a marginal fraction of people in the same situation but once we allow rotation lets do it properly.

0 Likes
marc25
Journeyman III

I want to see it really works on my laptop especially the AMD Relive, I can't do streaming. I just don't know if It is available for AMD RYZEN 5 3500U; VEGA 8 GRAPHICS. The AMD link is not working as well i enable the firewall to access the AMD link but nothing changed.

0 Likes
oversemper
Adept I

Well, previously I said about lack of capability of monitoring junction temp via AMD Link app. I figured out a way to monitor pretty much anything on your cellphone. You need the following soft: HWiNFO64 (windows 10) + monitoring server HwInfoTransmitter 1.2 + the android app "HwR" by sigsegowl. It allows to broadcast any sensors readings to your phone. I've got myself this screen of the things I'd like to keep an eye at:

Screenshot_20201022-205132.png

Dear AMD Link app Developers, please allow to monitor at least junction temp (hotspot) via AMD Link app. VRM temps are also very useful.

hardreset
Adept III

Please add GPU voltage to the amd link app .

colesdav
MVP

That deserves it's own separate thread with a bit more explanation please.
Thanks.

0 Likes
celestius
Journeyman III

A radeon software fps counter for in-game

0 Likes