cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

colesdav
MVP

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

This thread is supposed to be about feedback on AMD Link Andoid software I think?
Maybe you should open a new thread to report problems you are having?

Thank you.

0 Likes
taskforce131
Elite

the driver that actively work for RX series 

0 Likes
fredwck
Adept I

Which version of AMD Link apk will work with Adrenalin 2019? I think the latest version v3.0.2 cannot detect or connect.

Also for the OP kombatant: support for connecting to AMD Link servers running from Adrenalin 18.12.2.

0 Likes
psyastral
Journeyman III

FIX the stuck memory clock to indle omg amd omg

0 Likes
towboat
Adept I

Forcing ambient occlusion in old games.

0 Likes
yellachicken
Journeyman III

Ability to stream to Chromebook (you already have an Android app, can't be that big a change can it?) and other Windows devices (plenty of ppl with laptops or SFF PC's hooked up to their TV) would be huge for this.  Without either/both of these this app is basically no use to ppl like me who don't have/need an Android TV or who don't want to play games on a tiny phone screen.

0 Likes
elibkmp
Adept I

AMD Link seems to have a connection problem when VPN's are used. If I disable on my phone and PC and can connect but as it stands I dont use it because the tradeoff is not worth it.

A 'stream to device' button somewhere.

Also (and I have no experience) im looking at a new TV and wonder if AMD Link is catered to that audience?

0 Likes
kinarky
Journeyman III

A real working fan curve.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Nothing to do with AMD Link really or is it.

Lack of working fan curve could be due to an AMD Driver issue - for example on R9 390X they have never had a working automatic oir manual fan curve in an AMD Crimson or Adrenalin drivers with Wattman drivers as far as I know.
It could be that you are using a 3rd Party overclocking tool and they can mess with AMD Driver settings and oper5ation at boot.
Not much to go on with your comment. Don't know anything about the GPU or system or drivers or anything. 
Please open a new Thread on the forum with full system details and a description of the problem.
Please file an AMD Reporting Form.
You can also vote for new features.

See:
pastedImage_1.png

Fan Control Improvements is on there.
"Improvements" may mean they work at even a basic level on R9 390X.

0 Likes
fredjb
Journeyman III

I'd like to see a definitive version bearing its promises for very, very basic functionalities like not having the fan turn itself off when I've specifically set the manual fan option not to (it can also happen even after a system reboot): I need to reload a saved profile when it happens, and it happens much too often! Then we would be able to talk about new features, bells and whistles and such: get your act together FIRST!

0 Likes