cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

alanx
Journeyman III

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

Add an option  in the radeon software in which you can switch from your integrated memory to the Dedicated in games like Minecraft.

0 Likes
09mihai
Adept I

Hi,

i want to look in AMD Link at my GPU clock speed and see how high it clock and whether i could clock it higher. I think clock speed and temps are important to see when casual gaming without OSD. That's the soely reason i installed AMD Link to check clock speed and temp of my GPU while gaming. Thanks

0 Likes
marceldekker
Adept I

Hey,

I have a number of improvements / functions for AMD Link.

a representation of which 3D application is involved, which Directx® version is currently running for the

3D application and a view for which driver version you are currently running. A group chat function, a function for compatible streaming applications and how long you have been streaming live.

Kind regards, -;)

Marcel Dekker

john007
Exemplar

Can you please fix the HDMI Scaling locking to 30FPS.

Also put back the taskbar icon on startup, even if you import the tasks from the AMD directory, the AMD icon takes over 30 seconds to autoload on the taskbar.

I use the love right clicking the ATI icon and loading a profile from a quick menu, why did you remove that? Other users on this thread say the same. Put back the profiles on the taskbar icon.

Basically stop removing features, you do this all the time.

0 Likes
irenaldojs
Journeyman III

Hello, I believe it would be nice to have the native AMD Link app on the most popular Smartvs system on the market, I have a LG webOs 49uj6565 and it seems a sin to have to use an android box to use the app, the native system is very good and it would cost the company very little to launch it into the system.
0 Likes
baepe
Adept II

Fix bugs and stop adding useless features like streaming or at least release a version of your software that does not include streaming. Currently there are some pretty huge game breaking bugs. Stuttering in games, card downclocking in 3d gaming for no reason. 5700XT using encoder instead of decoder when watching video which causes stuttering. I would sell my 5700XT already if it wasn't so worthless because there are so many on the second hand market. You guys ruined an excellent piece of hardware with absolutely disastrous software.

john007
Exemplar

Yes AMD also fix the Powerplay issue downclocking the core in applications on the VII.

I'm playing Battlefield in high resolution and the core downclocks to 130mhz? I get mouse movement stuttering its game breaking.

Yes I get spikes of 130mhz in Battlefield and all other games also.

This is why the driver crashes with a black screen.

0 Likes
msajid
Adept II

when i turn on anti lag, in every game whenever i pres alt button in game i hear anti lag turn on and of sound.This is very annoying.It didn't happened before.it is happening in Adrenalin 2020 software.why they don't fixing it

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

I think this is wrong post to discuss Radeon Anti-Lag unless you can control it from AMD-Link.
Hearing the Anti-Lag beeps is really useful because it is the only way you will often realise it is on or off.
Hialgo Chill, Boost and switch all used "sound beeps".
There should be an option to disable those Hialgo noises but they should not be permanently removed.

0 Likes
msajid
Adept II

you didn't understand my problem.I am not talking about sound i am talking about when i press alt the anti lag option turns on and of and the sound happens.In every game its happening when i turn on anti lag.I use alt key for crouching in game but why anti lag turning on and of by pressing alt.If that's happens how i will use alt key

0 Likes