cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kefkapelazzo
Adept I

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

Drivers that don't require the removal of hardware for installation maybe.

paulinee4
Journeyman III

I also have the same following query regarding the AMD mechanism in mobile.I have another query regarding my lenovo

smartphone.I am unable to install office 365 login in it.Suggest us what to do?

ege09
Journeyman III

i can't use AMD Link without connecting the same network

tastytom
Adept I

I want to see my fps without all the other informations ingame. Also a fps limiter would be nice

gravesmeister
Adept I

I would just like mine to work. That would be a great start

amerelium
Adept II

No bloatware: Option to deselect 'features' during intallation

amerelium
Adept II

This is what I want more than ANYTHING: Remember in the old days, up to and including the Catalyst drivers, when one could just right-click the taskbar icon and select driver settings, without having to open the driver software at all?

Why in the name of all that is reasonable did they move away from that?

knocturn
Journeyman III

The Internet connection to my PC worked just once, but not again ever since. The message seemed to be "The service is not available". The Bluetooth gamepad to my smartphone is not usable at all. The strange thing is, I can configure its button setup, but when playing PC games with the app, it always looks for the gamepad for the PC but ignores the gamepad for my phone. I think this shouldn't be a difficult problem to fix.  After all, you can configure the buttons on that pad without any hassle. Please keep improving this app to fulfill your promise to bring PC game streaming to other devices, which is an important reason why many players got an AMD graphic card.

#bug #amd link #gamepad #Internet link

0 Likes
sharktooth
Elite

you have to disable or disconnect the joypad connected to your pc otherwise the game will always try to use that instead of the mapped controls.

0 Likes
tastyratz
Adept II

I wonder if to keep the spirit and intent of this thread it should be renamed "AMD Link APP: Feature requests (Not bug reports/tech support/ or adrenaline).

I feel like if mods moved all technical questions to their own thread this would shrink 75%.

LINK is not adrenaline. Feature request threads are not technical support...

0 Likes