cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mrbiker
Adept I

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

The ability to install only the drivers as I don't play games - I use the computer for following the stock market on 4 displays.

cri
Journeyman III

better fix green screen issue in 5700 series finally

sharktooth
Elite

use the pro drivers then.

EDIT: also...why do you use a videocard if you're not gaming or use it for professional workloads?

Get a CPU/APU with integrated graphics.

sharktooth
Elite

this thread is for AMD LINK software... not for reporting generic problems.

open a new thread or find an appropriate one.

tastyratz
Adept II

need a big adrenaline rehaul as far as link goes.

AMD Link using relive is unclear on driver install. I only know it's needed when I try to use link and relive is disabled.

Putting remote play into separate sections from link doesn't make sense. It's powered by relive but used by link, put it in the link menu.

Adrenaline having that small submenu that disappears under the big gray buttons sucks. It took me 10 minutes to find link as a new user. That little row under the advertisements disappears and is inconsistent with the flow and design of the GUI.

The UI is not friendly or clear for configuring and using link.

As far as functionality within I can't report since (at least the most current) adrenaline has a multiplatform multiuser bug that breaks link functionality ( I reported the bug).

Adding pc's manually should be primarily by hostname, not IP. hostname shouldn't be the optional choice, 99.5% of your userbase has dhcp which will change and it's a lot easier to just gather a hostname. You could put hostname on top and resolve DNS/populate the IP. Why force users to fill out IP if the hostname resolves for manual adds? It makes no sense.

If link is powered by a better hardware encoder than the one leveraged in steam then I'd really like to see amdlink with better steam integration, including access to the link encoder.

renoxdeception
Adept II

I have purchased one of these for my Xbox controller and iPhone, but as soon as I launch AMD Link and start streaming to my phone, the controller stops working (which is connected to my computer via Bluetooth)

Phone HandGrip Clamp Stand for Xbox ONE S/Slim Ones Controller /Steelseries Nimbus Gamepad iphone X ... 

Isn't this a normal use case?

Why does AMD Link try and take over the controller?

Can we have an option to just use the controller already connected to the PC via Bluetooth? I don't want to use my phone to control my game.

colesdav
MVP

It's called AMD Adrenalin.

0 Likes
mauriciosawamu
Adept I

A better compatibility with Unreal Engine 4 in games like Assetto Corsa Competizione

tastyratz
Adept II

Adrenaline 2020 just launched. I installed it on my desktop. BIG improvement everyone, great job!

I will say, The only way to see amd link is under system > devices. Shouldn't that be called "AMD Link Devices" ?

Shouldn't amd link and streaming/relive all be together in the same pane? it's still "Streaming".

And shouldn't that streaming tab still show up with a notification for users with basic virtualization needs since that now stops core amd functionality?

0 Likes
bozbay75
Adept I

ilk başta kart üretmeyi bırakıp şu yazılım işlerini mükemmel hale getirmelerini istiyorum bir aydır asus rx580 aldım yok şu ayar yok bu ayar ayar uzmanı olduk yıllardır nvidıa kullandım böyle sıkın tı yaşamadım 19,20,2 yayınladılar yükledim bilgisayar pert yeniden 19,20,1 döndüm düzeldi işi gücü bıraktık kartla boğuşuyoruz

0 Likes