cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sharktooth
Elite

Re: AMD Link: What do you want to see in future versions?

amd link just disappeared from the Google play store.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Really? Why?

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

I just checked and AMD Link is still on Google play store and the App is working with Adrenalin 19.9.2.

0 Likes
thewarlord
Journeyman III

If it can be used, then why not to use it in all cards that can use such futures??

mikekane7
Adept I

Myself basically like the Android version. Will wait for next updates. Thank you!

0 Likes
insomniac
Adept I

DDC/CI support for all AMD/ATI graphic cards, I want to able to control monitor brightness, contrast levels through screenbright softwares... it would be amazing.. i hope i am in the correct place to mention this feature :/

kasev75981
Journeyman III

I would like to see the vsync and the freesync work correctly in some game Bonne année 2020

msajid
Adept II

same here

msajid
Adept II

fix freesync,it doesn't work properly.I am using LG 22MPVQ monitor which is 75Hz refresh rate but my game doesn't feel smooth under 65fps.All game stutter so much under 65 fps and feels lagy

Let you know FRTC,chill,enhanced sync is turned of and i am using RX 580 4gb

colesdav
MVP

You should open a thread ahout your AMD FreeSync (aka GSync Compatible) Issues elsewhere as this one is supposed to be about AMD Link.
Are you sure that 4GB of DDR5 is enough VRAM for the game settings you are running at? Is your CPU good enough?
The game stutter could be due to insufficient VRAM or that your CPU cannot cope with the game you are running.

0 Likes